Pay for a Mission Critical High Availability Database?
mysql is an Enterprise database. It has the following features:
- It can run in an active-passive cluster using Red Hat Cluster Suite, HP ServiceGuard, and the Solaris and AIX Equivalent.
- Built into the database is the ability to copy all transaction data into a DR or second database site via public or private network.
- It is just as reliable and flexible as DB2 or Oracle.
- It has thousands of developers working to improve its code, features and reliability all over the world.
- It is open source, has zero licensing costs and Enterprise class support is available for it.
- A large percentage of the Internet content actually resides in mysql databases.
- Is your business ready for an expense cut? Why so many millions of dollars in support and license fees to Oracle?